Updated: April 15, 2021
Try out guaranteed fair games and payments
Look & Feel 4/5
Licensing & Safety 5/5
Game Selection 4/5
Payment Options 4/5
Customer Support 5/5
Сustomer Reviews 3.5/5
Bonus 5,000 FUN
Wagering Requirement -
No Deposit Bonus -
Live Chat Yes
One of our favourite gambling Dapps, CasinoFair has been put on a break by FunFair, the mother company. The name 'CasinoFair' couldn't be more appropriate for a casino that values fairness above all else. All its games, which are developed in-house, are guaranteed fair. Equally fair are its payments - you can expect to receive your earnings immediately after a win. With such an emphasis on fairness and transparency, CasinoFair is basically the definition of a blockchain casino.
Pros & Cons
- +Guaranteed fair
- +Own cryptocurrency
- +Works entirely on the blockchain
- +Instant payments
- +In-house games
- -No games by known providers
- -Welcome bonus limited to FUN tokens
- -Clunky navigation
A FUN welcome offer with no wagering
CasinoFair's welcome bonus couldn't be more FUN.
It's paid out to new depositing players who choose to deposit in the casino's own cryptocurrency, the FUN tokens.
Here's how you take advantage of this 5,000 FUN welcome offer:
- Register an account and deposit 10,000 FUN.
- Play 5,000 FUN on a casino game of your choice within 60 minutes.
- Enjoy the 5,000 FUN bonus, which will be paid straight into your wallet the next day.
There are obvious pros and cons to this original offer.
Yes, it's a bit disappointing that this bonus is only available FUN tokens, but there are no wagering requirements.
Similarly, although there's a strict time limit to unlock the bonus, you will get it paid straight into your wallet.
Other CasinoFair Bonuses
CasinoFair offers regular promotions where you can win dazzling amounts of FUN tokens. So much so that you'll soon realize that when it comes to fun, they mean business.
- Referrals: For each friend that you convince to sign up and wager, you both get 1,500 FUN tokens, and you get 40% commission.
- Loyalty Bonus: Get up to 75% match back up to 1BTC during your first two weeks, available on selected games only.
- FUN Deposit Fees: Changelly or MoonPay deposit fees are paid back to you in FUN at the end of the week.
- Progressive Jackpot: Play for a weekly jackpot that grows bigger with every player that takes part.
Unfortunately, CasinoFair doesn't offer a VIP program that rewards your loyalty.
However, we believe that its interesting referrals program somewhat fills that void… as long as your friends enjoy playing as much as you do!
- +Wager-free welcome offer
- +Referral program
- -Welcome offer exclusively in FUN tokens
- -No VIP program
Look & Feel
Bright and shiny games and promotions
CasinoFair looks and feels unconventional when compared to other Bitcoin casinos.
Instead of the usual muted tones, you're treated to bright and colorful banners on a contrasting black screen.
In fact, CasinoFair is full of intriguing contradictions:
- Its vivacious design can be as garish as it is captivating.
- You won't have any issues finding your top games with the 'favorites' feature, but going back to the home page can be challenging.
- Loading times are usually fast, but the website can feel a bit clunky due to some pages being hosted on subdomains.
- +Bright colors
- +Favorites feature
- +Fast loading times
- -Somewhat clunky navigation
Fun and original games
CasinoFair might not have the largest selection of games available at blockchain casinos and no name brands available, but its collection of 100% provably fair games is, nevertheless, admirable.
All games are available in a free to play (or demo) version, which you can try even before opening an account.
These games are divided into three categories: Slots, Casino, and Instant.
The Slots section offers 6 different titles, all provably fair and developed in-house by CasinoFair's own FunFair, including:
- Cyber Hunger, a futuristic slot with 20 bet lines and a lot to prove.
- Astro Wilds, an outer-space wild ride.
- Bounty on the High Seas, where you can indulge your inner pirate.
CasinoFair Table Games
In the Casino section, you can choose between 12 traditional table games, all guaranteed fair and equally as exclusive.
If you're a fan of casino poker (or video poker), you'll be happy to find several different titles on offer.
CasinoFair Instant Games
Instant games are by far CasinoFair's most eclectic section.
Here, you can find scratch cards, a crash-like game where you predict the fluctuations of a fictitious coin, and other delectable oddities.
- +Innovative games
- +Guaranteed fair
- +Free mode available before sign up
- -No games by external providers
- -Not as many game as other casinos
Licensing & Safety
In all fairness, this casino is pretty fair
'CasinoFair' is not a randomly chosen name. The casino prides itself on being fair - they call it guaranteed fair.
What is offered to back this claim?
- Provably fair games that you can check yourself.
- Guaranteed instant withdrawals that go straight to your wallet once a game is finished.
- A responsible gambling department that helps players enjoy gaming as a fun activity, first and foremost.
This is a casino made for crypto gambling enthusiasts in mind, which is fully reliant on blockchain technology.
In What Countries Is CasinoFair Available?
CasinoFair holds a license from the government of Curaçao.
Although the license is a sign of the casino's reputation, it means that players from countries where online casinos are forbidden or heavily restricted cannot gamble here, including players from:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
However, everybody is welcome to play the demo version of the games.
- +100% blockchain technology
- +Guaranteed fair casino
- +Responsible gaming department
- -Some restricted territories
A casino with its own currency
One of CasinoFair's calling cards is its bespoke crypto token: the FUN tokens.
FUN tokens are digital assets that work through a smart contract on the Ethereum Blockchain.
- Ownership of FUN tokens is anonymous.
- Transactions are publicly recorded and trackable.
- Payments are fast and easy.
- Your winnings are immediately paid to your wallet.
All gameplay at CasinoFair takes place with FUN. They work similarly to playing chips at brick-and-mortar casinos: you need them to play, but you can purchase them with several different cryptocurrencies.
All transactions are open and traceable with the help of tools like Etherscan. Fun Tokens fall under the famous ERC20 Tokens and are, therefore, very safe to use.
You can deposit and then purchase FUN tokens directly on CasinoFair's website with the following coins:
You can do this in your account by going to the Deposit Funds option and then choosing Coin Swap.
Unfortunately, no fiat payments are available.
- +Bespoke cryptocurrency
- +Winnings paid directly to your wallet
- +Safe and simple payments
- +Every step is traceable
- +In-built FUN token exchange
- -Can only play with FUN tokens
- -No fiat deposits
Whatever you need, whenever you need it
In our experience, CasinoFair's customer support team is helpful and quick to reply.
You can reach them 24/7 on the following channels:
- Live chat
However, before you try to make use of any of these options, it might be worth to check out the FAQ page. If your question is of a general nature, there's a big chance you can find the answer there.
You can also reach CasinoFair's team on social media:
Since the website is only available in English, you might have to look elsewhere if you speak a different language.
- +Many options to get in touch
- +24/7 Live chat
- -Only available in English
Do you agree?
At first I thought the FUN bonus was a scam, but then I really got into it, since it comes with no wagering requirements. It was also a great way to check out the casino. And I kept playing afterwards, and haven't stopped since!
Nice casino, but I was disappointed to find out I couldn't play from the UK. I moved here and suddenly it's not legal anymore. It's a pity.
Post your review
Everybody will see your review
We can't help but being curious
About the author
Sophie Austen is a true enthusiast of blockchain technology and its potential in the iGaming industry. She has worked extensively as a writer in the tech industry and holds an MSc in Computer Science from the University of Toronto. Easily considered a believer of Bitcoin as the next universally accepted coin!