Privacy coin Monero takes your data safety seriously. No wonder it’s also one of the best-known, most well-loved cryptos out there.
So are there any Monero casinos? Anonymity enthusiasts rejoice: there sure are and we’ll show you the best ones.
Read on for a comprehensive guide on Monero gambling. You’ll learn everything there is to know about the coin – and the casinos, including:
- Why Monero is excellent for privacy (and why it’s much better than Bitcoin in that regard)?
- What is the best XMR casino? What about the top Monero Dapp?
- Which casino games can you play with Monero and where?
- How to deposit, withdraw, and play with Monero safely and legally?
Ready to learn? Let’s jump right in:
Best Monero Casinos: Quick Picks
In a time crunch? We won’t keep you waiting. Here’s a quick overview of our top XMR gambling sites:
We recommend these casinos not just because they’re fun, safe, high-RTP options, although all of these are also good reasons. But, more importantly, all three gambling sites take a stand for online privacy and anonymity, which are values that Monero creators also share.
Let’s go over our casino review process:
How We Pick The Best New Monero Casinos
At Casinos Blockchain, we’d never recommend a casino that we don’t play at (and love) ourselves. New Monero casinos are constantly popping up – and it’s our job to separate the best from the rest. How do we do that? Here is our step-by-step process to test XMR sites and compile our top lists:
- Safety first.
We only include casinos with a solid online reputation. We make sure the casino has a good reputation and is not blacklisted by any major gambling portals. We also look for reputable licensing authorities and check if the casino is licensed.
Rigged games are a big no-no. We check for the casino software providers and make sure the games are fair and provably fair.
- Coin offering
No use in a Monero casino list if the casinos don’t take XMR, right? We make sure the casino accepts Monero and has fast and reliable Monero deposits and withdrawals.
- Player experience
We make sure to get first-hand experience of the casino. We play the casino games and test the casino’s customer support.
And there you have it – our method for finding and testing the best Monero gambling sites out there. Now, let’s break down our picks:
Best Casinos To Play With Monero
Monero casinos are not as ubiquitous as Bitcoin casinos, but they’re increasingly easy to find. Since it’s fast and secure as well as untraceable, the coin has gained several fans over the years, and casinos have listened!
Just like with any other coin, you should always pick at a trustworthy casino when using the Monero as a payment method.
Below is a list with three great Monero casinos where you can put your luck to the test.
Coming in at number one, BC.Game is a crypto-first casino that gives players the option of picking from a wide range of games. With more than 8,000 games on offer, BC.Game has something for everyone.
Even better news – BC.Game has a new welcome bonus! You can get a match bonus of up to 360% on your first deposit! Not to mention you get a daily chance to win 5 BTC (around 126.00 XMR at the time of writing).
To further sweeten the deal, they boast some of the lowest house edges in the industry, especially on their in-house developed games.
Did we mention the originals are also provably fair?
Check out BC.Game casino today or read our BC.Game review to learn more:
Try your fortune at Fortune Jack (too cheesy?) and enjoy perks like:
- Juicy no-deposit bonus
- Quick and easy crypto transactions
- Large game selection
… and more!
This gambling Dapp casino rounds up our top three. It may be a simple one, but don’t let the layout fool you.
DuckDice still offers players plenty of advantages, including:
- No registration needed
- Provably fair gaming
- Fast and anonymous transactions
- Fun and easy-to-use interface
Check it out right here:
Are These Monero Casinos Available In Canada?
Yes! All three casinos listed above accept Canadian players.
What’s more, casinos like FortuneJack even have dedicated bonuses in CAD, if and when you’d like to play with fiat money.
Monero Casino Dapps
Monero gambling Dapps aren’t exactly easy to find: for the most part, the coin is available at more traditional cryptocurrency casinos only.
There are, however, a few exceptions, including DuckDice. While the game selection is minimal (you really only get one game), the low house edge and provable fairness make this a definite winner.
When you play at a casino using Monero as a payment method, you are entitled to the same deposit bonuses as anyone else.
However, for players using cryptocurrencies, these bonuses are usually translated to Bitcoin first. Due to price fluctuations, you may receive a slightly higher or lower bonus than expected!
What’s more, casinos accepting Monero also have other bonuses and promotions, giving you the chance to win free spins, free bets, cashbacks, and more!
Not only is FortuneJack one of the most well-established Monero casinos out there, but it also has one of the best Monero bonuses: 50 free spins, just for signing up. No deposit required!
Casino Games You Can Play With Monero
Slowly but surely casinos are starting to accept payments with Monero. This leads to most casino games being available when playing with this cryptocurrency.
For some providers, you have to look a bit harder, but nowadays you can even find games by NetEnt at Monero casinos.
If you’re looking for something a bit more crypto-specific, then you’ll be happy to know that you can also play provably fair games with Monero.
- Monero Slots: As of yet, most known providers that accept cryptocurrency payments are also available at Monero casinos. As such, we can safely say that most slot games are available, including big, progressive jackpot games like Mega Moolah!
- Monero Poker: Finding a casino where you can play live poker tournaments can be difficult when playing with Monero (or any other cryptocurrency, for that matter). However, you can try a huge amount of video poker games, and there are live casino poker options as well!
- Monero Blackjack: Blackjack is a game that cannot be left out of any casino. Naturally, the same is true for XMR casinos. You’ll always have a lot of options to play blackjack, whether it be playing against a computer or against a live casino dealer.
- Monero Roulette: Roulette is just like blackjack: it’s one of the oldest and most popular casino games. As expected, you’ll easily find live casino and regular roulette games in any casino that accepts Monero.
- Monero Baccarat: You can even play James Bond’s favorite game with XMR. Baccarat is a card game staple that has stood the test of time. You’ll find a plethora of exciting variants like punto banco, chemin de fer, and baccarat banque at most of our Monero gambling sites.
Deposit And Withdrawal
Like with other cryptocurrencies, Monero also offers lightning-quick deposits and withdrawals.
Another benefit that this currency offers is the complete anonymity.
However, if you play at a licensed casino, you may still have to identify yourself before you can withdraw larger sums of money.
This is something you should keep in mind! Just because Monero itself is privacy-minded, it doesn’t mean that your chosen casino is! Just make sure to do the research before you make your first deposit.
Why Monero Is One of the Best Gambling Coins of the Year?
Looking for privacy when gambling online? Forget Bitcoin.
The world’s favorite cryptocurrency is arguably more transparent than fiat money. Since the Bitcoin blockchain is public, anyone can view the transactions you made there. Not just your last transaction, either, but all of your transactions from day one of your address’ existence.
XMR is truly anonymous
Unlike BTC, Monero keeps transactions private and untreacable.
The coin’s anonymity goes for all parts of a transaction: the sender, the receiver’s address, and the amount. None of these are visible to anyone and the Monero team has been great at keeping the protocol private.
Monero gained a lot of popularity in its early days because of its privacy focus and because it’s a minable coin. To this day, it boasts a solid market cap, making it an attractive payment method in cryptocurrency casinos.
The reliability and popularity of Monero make it one of the best coins for crypto gambling – and an excellent choice for anonymous cryptocurrency gambling.
Monero also has a reputation for being fast: transactions carried with this coin are said to be much faster than Bitcoin transactions.
So, to recap, XMR casinos offer you plenty of perks that Bitcoin (and many other cryptos) can’t:
- Anonymity of transactions that no tracking tools can break.
- Minable and valuable coin that dominates the privacy coin market.
- Fast transactions with low fees.
IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT PRIVACY
If fast, hassle-free casino payments are important for you, then consider gambling at Monero casinos!
Just like other cryptocurrencies, Monero is not accepted as a valid payment method by all countries. This is what makes it tricky for crypto casinos to get official licenses. Still, the Curacao license is a popular choice and it’s what virtually all major casinos have.
Playing at an unlicensed casino is not illegal for you as a gambler, but it is still risky.
When you find a casino nice enough to play at that doesn’t have a license, it’s best to verify if they are at least provably fair.
And there you have it – our full guide to the Monero gambling world. By now you (hopefully) know:
- What Monero is (and why it’s different than Bitcoin)?
- Which XMR gambling sites are reliable and high quality?
- How to gamble using Monero?
- What types of Monero casino games you can play?
- … and more
Good luck, have fun and remember to gamble responsibly!