|No. of games||20+|
|Game types||Video Slots|
|Country of origin||Australia|
Big Time Gaming is an innovative game developer, having created the branded Megaways feature that many tried to copy.
Games like Bonanza and Monopoly Megaways have established Big Time Gaming as a key player in the iGaming industry.
These popular titles are now making their way into the blockchain casino world, alongside other less-known titles from Big Time Gaming.
Best BTG Casinos
Our choice for the best Big Time Gaming casino is King Billy.
An award-winning casino, King Billy offers a unique player experience within its medieval-themed website.
What’s more, this casino stands out from the rest due to the following features:
- Excellent customer support.
- Plenty of promotions and rewards.
- A themed VIP program.
- Focussed on player safety.
However, we selected King Billy because it offers one of the largest collections of BTG games at cryptocurrency casinos.
Most Big Time Gaming blockchain casinos allow you to pay and play with a wide variety of coins.
This way, you can take full advantage of the benefits of cryptocurrency payments, such as:
- Instant transactions
- Low transaction costs
- Hassle-free payments
You can pay with the following coins at our top three picks for best BTG casino:
As we hinted before, Big Time Gaming is not a ‘big time’ player. However, it’s a medium-sized provider with a few big titles under its name:
- Bonanza is, arguably, one of BTG’s most famous slot machines. Inspired by the classic 60s show of the same name, this Wild West adventure introduced the world to Big Time Gaming’s trademarked Megaways feature.
- MONOPOLY Megaways is the board game-cum-slot machine that we all secretly wanted. Take a trip down memory lane and relive the thrills (and the pains) of your childhood on this action-packed slot.
- A newer entry into Big Time Gaming’s portfolio, StarClusters came, saw, and conquered a thirsty audience wishing for a twist on the beloved Megaways slots. Instead of reels, you have tumbling symbols that multiply when part of a winning combination, exponentially improving your odds.
Another new addition is Slot Vegas (yes, BTG does love the word ‘mega’). This innovative new release features Megaquads. Here’s why we’re so excited about it:
- Instead of one, you spin four slot machines at once.
- The slots can merge into two larger ones.
- If they all combine, you get to play the mother of all slot games, with a jaw-dropping. 16,777,216 ways to win!
When you play a slot machine with Megaways, there are no pay-lines. Instead, adjacent symbols of the same kind will trigger winning spins. Once they do, newer symbols will fall from above at no extra cost.
So far, there is nothing innovative about it: many slots have cascading reels that work similarly.
The twist is that every spin has a random number of different vertical symbols, allowing for a multitude of possible winning combinations that can go from about a dozen to several hundred thousand.
Although other providers might have taken inspiration from BTG’s Megaways, they are a Big Time Gaming invention.
Big Time Gaming – Mobile Games
Big Time Gaming has fully optimized their games for handheld devices, which means you can play them on the go or from the comfort of your home.
All slot machines run seamlessly on updated iOS and Android tablets and smartphones. What’s more, there is no quality loss: you can enjoy the same sharp graphics and smooth animations on both desktop and mobile versions.
As with most modern providers, you don’t have to download a mobile version of the games since they are fully responsive.
Above the industry average of around 96%, Big Time Gaming’s RTP is a reasonable 96.4%.
In fact, one of their games, White Rabbit, is infamous for its generous 97.72% Return to Player.
Most other games, however, hover around the 96.5% mark, which is not unreasonable for non-provably fair slots.
Big Time Gaming’s History
A team with decades of industry experience was behind Big Time Gaming’s creation in Sydney, Australia, in 2011.
In 2012, the brand invested in the then-emerging mobile gaming market, developing HTML5 and table games. It proved a successful venture and offered the capital for BTG to expand its portfolio of games.
Since then, BTG has grown into one of the leading competitors to the industry’s sharks, such as NetEnt and Microgaming.
Big Time Gaming might not yet have achieved the success of some of its competitors. However, games such as White Rabbit, Bonanza, and, later MONOPOLY Megaways have helped it gain a loyal and growing audience.
Nowadays, you can find their games at regular casinos and crypto casinos alike.