Bitcoin Cash came into the world after a disagreement over the future of Bitcoin.
While part of the Bitcoin community wanted to lower transaction times and costs, others didn’t. The former created Bitcoin Cash.
Faster and cheaper, the resulting currency was soon adopted by blockchain gambling enthusiasts all over the world. It’s now a staple of many online casinos.
However, just like any other coin, it has its pros and cons when it comes to gambling.
Over the course of this guide, you will learn about:
- The best casinos where you can play with Bitcoin Cash.
- All you need to know about BCH Dapps.
- Where to find some of the best Bitcoin Cash bonuses.
- The benefits of playing with Bitcoin Cash.
- What casino games you can play with BCH.
- All about transactions and the legal aspects of Bitcoin Cash.
Best Casinos To Play With Bitcoin Cash
There a few things you should always take into consideration when searching for casinos where you can play with Bitcoin Cash:
- Safety – can you trust the casino? Are your funds safe?
- Are there any Bitcoin Cash bonuses you can use?
- Can you play all the games with Bitcoin Cash? Do you have several options?
We’ve looked for the best answers to those questions and found three safe, rewarding, and varied casinos where you can play many games with Bitcoin Cash.
BC.Game is our favorite casino overall – and, naturally, our favorite casino for BCH. Highlights include:
- Massive games selection with 5000+ titles
- 24/7 responsive support team
- 240% match on your first deposit
- Amazing sociable community
- A large selection of payment methods, including 66 cryptos and NFTs
- It has free and instant deposits and withdrawals.
- Its bonuses are some of the most generous in the blockchain casino world.
- It has a truly impressive game portfolio.
- It’s backed by a large mother company that specializes in cryptocurrency gambling.
We strongly recommend it for Bitcoin Cash players.
Just like mBit, BitStarz is a Bitcoin Cash-friendly casino.
We consider it to be the ‘best overall’ for blockchain gambling, although it is a Bitcoin casino first and foremost, with a couple of enticing Ethereum offers.
Not to say that Bitcoin Cash users will be disappointed. They won’t. But most of BitStarz’ bonus are still aimed at players using other coins.
In fact, regardless of currency, you can enjoy multiple benefits at BitStarz:
- Multiple casino games
- Intuitive layout
- Trusted reputation
- RNG certification
- Provably fair games
True Flip is a truly original casino, with a lighthearted atmosphere that stands out from the rest.
However, they take their payments very seriously: not only are they fast, but they’re extremely safe and uncomplicated: there are no deposit limits nor withdrawal fees here.
Apart from that, True Flip offers:
- An impressive selection of games.
- Original True Flip games from their own studio.
- Its own crypto token, the True Flip token, which can give you some special benefits.
Bitcoin Cash Casino Dapps
Unfortunately, there aren’t many casino Dapps available yet for Bitcoin Cash players.
Don’t worry – it’s just a matter of time before they start popping up like wild mushrooms all over the cryptosphere.
And, for now, you can always play at the one popular Dapp that does accept Bitcoin Cash payments: Earnbet.
Not only does Earnbet fully embrace Bitcoin Cash, but it’s also one of the casino Dapps that supports the most cryptocurrencies.
Its game offer is limited to six games:
If you’re new to Dapps, we know this might not sound impressive, but it’s actually quite good for one, especially since it includes both Blackjack and Baccarat, two of the average casino goers’ favorite games.
And there are other areas where Earnbet deserves our praise:
- You can earn a share of the Dapp’s profits on a daily basis.
- Its RTP is higher than average.
- It’s provably fair.
Bitcoin Cash Bonuses
When playing with Bitcoin Cash, you’ll get as many bonuses as when playing with other (crypto) currencies.
Therefore, you can expect to find the following rewards on casinos accepting BCH:
- Welcome bonuses
- Free Spins
- Reload bonuses
Do note that some of these offers might not be available in Bitcoin Cash, although you can deposit and withdraw using this currency. It’s not unusual for the actual gameplay and promotions to be available in a fiat currency or more common coin, such as Bitcoin.
With Dapps, this is a completely different story.
Dapps often share part of their profits with the players, which makes bonuses somewhat redundant. This profit is real money that you can withdraw immediately, unlike a casino bonus where wagering requirements often apply.
Therefore, most Dapps, including Bitcoin Cash Dapps, don’t have traditional promotions. But there are a few exceptions.
Benefits Of Bitcoin Cash
Created exactly to be faster and cheaper than Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash has, obviously, those two factors as main benefits. However, they’re not alone.
- Low transaction cost
- High transaction speed
- Easy to use and reliable
- Open-source project
Bitcoin Cash is so easy to use and reliable, that more and more cmompanies choose to support Bitcoin Cash as a payment method. This also goes for crypto casinos, of course.
Its open-source status can also make it a very appealing coin; since everybody can see and change its source code, it’s as transparent as it gets.
However, there is one monumental disadvantage to Bitcoin Cash: payments you make with the cryptocurrency are not anonymous.
Casino Games You Can Play With Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash casinos might not be as popular as Bitcoin casinos, but they e getting there.
Don’t despair; our top-rated casinos do accept it, and there are still plenty of games you can play with Bitcoin Cash.
Read on to learn if you’re favorites are among them!
- Bitcoin Cash Slots: After doing a quick Google search, you’ll notice that you can definitely play a wide range of slot games with Bitcoin Cash. A few top providers are readily available, such as Yggdrasil, Endorphina, Amatic, Habanero. However, a few key-players can be harder to find, such as NetEnt or Microgaming.
- Bitcoin Cash Poker: You cannot enter a poker room in Europe yet with Bitcoin Cash. But if you are willing to play in an American room, you’ll have quite a few choices. Do keep in mind that, before playing, you should always check if they are trustworthy. A simple internet search will suffice. If you prefer to play in Europe, you can still opt for live poker games or casino video poker.
- Bitcoin Cash Blackjack: Fans of Bitcoin Cash Blackjack, rejoice! Bitcoin Cash casinos offer several live casino and table blackjack games. Market-leader Evolution Gaming and its contender Ezugi compete for real estate at live blackjack lobbies.
- Bitcoin Cash Roulette: Roulette goes hand in hand with Blackjack. If one is present, the other usually is too. This is certainly true for Bitcoin Cash casinos. You should readily find different versions of roulette when paying with BCH. They each offer different bet levels, so every player can find a game that matches their wallet.
Deposit And Withdrawal
Just like with other cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin Cash payments and withdrawals are instant and free of charge.
However, you are still subject to casino processing times and, if you’re playing at a licensed casino, a KYC check. This shouldn’t take more than 1 to 3 business days.
If, for any reason, you don’t want to wait for that or just don’t like the hassle, you can always opt to play at a Dapp.
Not only are withdrawals more straightforward on a Dapp, but you’ll receive your money much faster as well.
Do always keep in mind, however, that payments made with Bitcoin Cash are not anonymous anywhere.
ABOUT BITCOIN CASH
Bitcoin cash is fast and user-friendly.
Give it a try!
Before playing with Bitcoin Cash, you should always check whether or not the casino is licensed or provably fair.
If none of these two options apply, do reconsider playing there, as you’ll have no legal backing if the casino turns out to be a scam.
Another important tip is to make sure you always read the terms and conditions of a casino before depositing money. Some casinos have some dodgy terms and it’s better to clear these things up with customer support before playing.
In general, it’s always a good idea to know what your rights and your duties are.