Updated: August 4, 2020

EarnBet Review

Overall rating 4.5

EarnBet Overview

Lower an already low house edge

4.5

Overall rating

Bonuses 5/5

Look & Feel 5/5

Licensing & Safety 5/5

Game Selection 3/5

Payment Options 5/5

Customer Support 4/5

Websitewww.earnbet.io

Established 2018

License CuraƧao

Bonus $50

Wagering Requirement 50x

No Deposit Bonus -

Live Chat No

This casino Dapp that calls itself the first decentralized casino started out as EOSBet. In 2019 it changed its name to Earnbet, a casino where you can play a decent range of provably fair games with different cryptocurrencies. You also get a nice welcome bonus at sign up, an unusual reward on casino Dapps. Earn BET tokens that entitle you to a part of the house profit or use them to lower house edge!

Platform supported languages

Pros and cons

  • +
    Nice welcome bonus
  • +
    Win dividends from house profit
  • +
    Provably fair games
  • +
    Low house edge
  • -
    Low house edge

Bonuses

Blackjack players might want to play more

5/5

Unlike most casino Dapps, on EarnBet you get a welcome bonus of $50 in BTC. You only have to create an account, deposit at least $100 with an accepted cryptocurrency and start betting to receive the bonus.

There are wagering requirements for this bonus, which are more difficult for Blackjack players. Normal games have a wagering requirement of 50x and for Blackjack it's 167x.

Other Rewards

When you place bets wagering real money, you earn Bet Tokens. These are kind of the Dapp version of a casino loyalty program.

After saving enough of these Bet Tokens, you get many benefits like a lower house edge on the games, which can get as low as 0.5%.

And the best part? EarnBet pays 100% of its profit to BET token holders!

Which means that the more tokens you have, the bigger your profit share. The Dapp is also creating a platform called the BET Gaming network for token holders.

Look & Feel

You've got a real Dapp here

5/5

The EarnBet website is very neat and clean. This makes it clear to find everything you want.

When you access the website, you are immediately being shown all the benefits of playing there, which is a great trigger to get you to try it out and let you know exactly how it works - a necessary walkthrough as casino Dapps of this caliber are not yet that common.

If you scroll down a bit, you'll get to see all the games and the latest wins. The games look a bit basic, like you can expect from a Dapp. And look like they are developed in house.

Game Selection

It's all fair and square

3/5

All the games offered by EarnBet, which are 6 in total so far, are provably fair and developed in-house.

  • Jackpot
  • Dice
  • Blackjack
  • Baccarat
  • Crash
  • HiLo

The house edges are pretty decent and displayed before entering a game, except at the Jackpot game, where you can see the grand prize.

This because the jackpot game is an addition to the other games. You are only eligible to participate if you wager at least 0.000001 BTC on any of the other games.

If you opt in, another 0.00002 BTC will be charged from your account.

If you spin and hit a 7,777,777, you receive the Golden Ticket Token that entitles you to 90% of the jackpot amount. The other 10% will be distributed between token holders.

Ironically, you won't save any new tokens when playing the jackpot.

The other games on offer include Dice, Blackjack, Baccarat, Crash, and HiLo. The house edge is usually 1.5% but lowers to 1.06% for Baccarat and 0.5% at Blackjack.

The low house edge also means that Blackjack has stricter wagering requirements for the welcome bonus, as previously mentioned.

Unfortuntely, there are not slots available at EarnBet. As the Dapp has developed a few casino games already, it wouldn't be such a big effort to also create a slot machine.

So this would definitely be a point of improvement.