The Tron platform is developed for the digital entertainment industry. This includes online casinos, games, and social networks. An industry with a worldwide value of $1 billion. Thanks to the Tron protocol, anyone can publish, save, and manage their data in a decentralized way.
The creators want the makers of documents, music and games to manage and distribute their content themselves. Without the interference of a third party.
Nowadays that is not the case, as there's always a middle person or channel that demands a part of the profit. To make sure creators have full control, also means that they'll earn more and get more transparent pricing. The Tron platform has its own cryptocurrency called the Tron, formerly known as Tronix (TRX).
Best Casinos To Play With Tron
Slots is what you'd expect at 1xSlots, and indeed most of the 7,000+ games consist of our favorite casino game. However, there is also a big choice of live casino, table games and everything else that you might look for in a casino. When you register, you receive an interesting welcome bonus and as an existing player you'll continue to receive bonuses on a regular basis. When it's time to ask for a withdrawal, you have a lot of options too.
Bonus $1500 + 150 Free Spins
Wagering Requirement 35x
No Deposit Bonus -
Live Chat Yes
Forget USD, EUR, or any other fiat currencies: at Fortunejack, you can only play with cryptocurrencies. However, this casino isn't just for hardcore Bitcoin gamblers. With a large selection of games from all the top providers, a few hidden gems, and Fortunejack's no deposit welcome bonus, it pleases newcomers and seasoned gamers alike. Whether you're looking for fortune or just a lot of fun, this jack-of-all-trades should be on your radar.
Bonus 6 BTC
Wagering Requirement 30x
No Deposit Bonus 50 Free Spins
Live Chat Yes
About Stake Casino
Stake is unlike any other Bitcoin casino. It's got a fresh look, modern games (including a few exclusives), a top-notch VIP program, and no welcome bonus. That's right: you won't find a welcome pack at Stake, but you won't miss it. With provably fair games across the board, a fully disclosed house edge, and a wide array of rewarding promotions, you'll know exactly what's in store for you from the get-go. All in all, Stake is a casino where transparency is paramount.
Wagering Requirement -
No Deposit Bonus -
Live Chat Yes
As with any other payment option, you are entitled to casino bonuses when using the Tron. This can be a bonus, that will probably be converted from another currency and therefore subject to exchange values. You can receive free spins as well and that would be much more convenient.
Lastly, it is good to mention that the bonuses for sportsbook are usually lower than for casino as the profit margins are lower as well. So when you sign up, you should always opt for the casino bonus if you get a choice.
When it comes to releasing your bonus money for withdrawals, bets usually only count 10% toward the wagering requirement. This while casino games, with the exception of table games, usually count 100%. As if we needed another reason to stick to slot machines.
Benefits Of Tron
Two of the biggest benefits of the Tron are the speed and the cost. Regarding speed, Tron processes about 10.000 transactions per second whereas other cryptocurrencies only process 25. Thanks to the speed being so high, the cost is being reduced.
- Ultra high speed
- Reduced cost
- Effective and user friendly
Right now you pay about $1 for every 20.000 transactions on the network. Another benefit is that Tron caters to a specific market, which makes is very effective and user friendly.
The leaders and investors of Tron are also very interesting people with lots of experience and a big network. They can make any collaboration happen to make the network grow.
Casino Games You Can Play With Tron
We will not discuss the casino games that you can play on the Tron network, because in this article we are more interested in exploring the options when using Tron as a payment method.
If you do a quick Google search you'll find many Tron crypto casinos. This makes sense because of the purpose of the Tron network. After all, its roots lay in entertainment. However, finding a regular online casino that accepts Trons might be a bit harder. But they do exist.
- Tron Slots: Some casinos that accept cryptocurrencies are just like other casinos when it comes to the slots they offer. These casinos usually accept normal currencies as well. Other casinos, mainly those that accept only cryptocurrencies may offer slot machines from lesser-known providers. This means that you can choose whether you want to play games you already know or if you want to explore new games that might bring you luck as well. Of course, you can always opt for a combination of the two.
- Tron Poker: When it comes to poker, it won't be a surprise that the Tron network has its own platform as well. But for players that want to play outside of the platform, there are options too. Most of them, however, are US-based platforms. If you look for a European crypto casino, you can only find a few of them. Before you deposit money and start playing, you should always confirm whether or not they have a license. If not, it's better to not even try it.
- Tron Blackjack: If you opt to play at a casino that offers games from lesser-known providers, you'll also get a surprise when you enter the table games section and the live casino. That is because there will be different variations of the game that we all know and love. But in casinos with regular providers, you can also find many blackjack variations. This game cannot be left out of any serious casino.
- Tron Roulette: What goes for blackjack, also goes for roulette. These are, after all, two of the most popular and eldest casino games of all time. No casino would even dare to keep this game out of their offer. And, since practically all casinos nowadays also offer live casino games, you can enjoy Roulette in multiple ways.
Tron Casino Dapps
Players who are looking for Tron apps are in luck because there are many options, including a few that offer regular casino slot games.
888Tron is a good example of this. It offers bonuses, slot games, and even a sportsbook page. It's clear that they have a goal to become the biggest and the best when it comes to gambling Dapps. They even offer slot games from NetEnt, Microgaming, and Wazdan. When it comes to table games, they rely on Amatic and Novomatic, and the sportsbook part is powered by 1xBet.
Wink is also making a go for it. This casino app even offers NetEnt and Microgaming games, and an e-sports section. and a live casino. A fun fact about this casino is that they offer advertising options of which all profits go to Win Holders (the players). This means that more profit than only the house edge will be distributed and, if you're really lucky, you can earn extra cash while playing, even while losing.
Both of these casinos are unlicensed, but provably fair. This is, however, only the tip of the iceberg as gambling currently makes up a big part of the Tron DApp market.
Deposit And Withdrawal
When playing on an app, deposits and withdrawals may be cheaper, quicker and not subject to a KYC check like in regular casinos, but you can still encounter some requirements.
For example, you need to use a browser that supports wallet extensions and have a downloaded versions installed on your computer. Of course it's wise to check if you can use the wallet you want to download in the casino dapp of your choice.
TRON is a lot faster and therefore cheaper than its competitors.
Give it a try!
The one legal aspect that cannot be stressed enough is that you should always play at a licensed casino. Crypto casinos are not obligated to get a license and that can mean that they can be dishonest. After all, unlicensed casinos don't have to answer to anyone.
When you do find a licensed casino, it is still important to go through their terms and conditions. Some casinos charge a fee for deposits and withdrawals and some even charge a fee for converting Trons into another currency. To avoid any disappointments, it's better to be informed from the start.