Updated: March 9, 2021
The number one Bitcoin dice casino
Look & Feel 5/5
Licensing & Safety 5/5
Game Selection 3/5
Payment Options 4/5
Customer Support 5/5
Сustomer Reviews 4.5/5
Wagering Requirement -
No Deposit Bonus -
Live Chat Yes
Saying that Primedice specializes in Bitcoin dice games is selling it short: this website is so specific, it offers a single Hi-Lo dice game. You won't find slot games, table games, nor any other betting options. However, this simplicity certainly helped establish Primedice as one of the most newcomer-friendly blockchain casinos. Since it's 100% provably fair, transparent, and (mostly) anonymous, it has unquestionably earned our full seal of approval. It's arguably the best Bitcoin dice casino out there.
Pros & Cons
- +Arguably the best Bitcoin dice game
- +Anonymous and transparent
- +100% provably fair
- +Strong community feel
- +Rewarding VIP club
- +Great for beginners
- -No games other than dice
- -No welcome bonus
One (dice) game to rule them all
As the name implies, Primedice focuses instead on a single, Hi-Lo dice game.
This is, of course, a huge drawback if you're looking for a more well-rounded casino and the main reason why we haven't rated Primedice higher.
However, this is arguably the best Bitcoin dice game. Its reputation is impeccable given how long it’s been around.
More than 2 million BTC have been wagered on the platform and at any given time there are a lot of players testing their skill and luck on the platform.
- Why is it so succesful? Because it has a very low house edge, at only 1%.
Compare that to other traditional casino alternatives which feature edges up to 15% and you can understand why blockchain-based games, in general, are becoming such a popular option.
Dice is one of the simplest games to ever grace a casino and it’s precisely in its simplicity that lies its charm. For beginners, it’s a very easy game to understand, and more experienced players can always come back to it for a more casual option.
All rounds at Primedice are provably fair and there is also a record of all your previous bets. You can check it at any time and monitor your performance with the help of a live stats panel.
Like most of its kind, Primedice offers both manual and automated betting. The latter offers you the chance to stop when you reach a certain amount in losses or winnings, which you can set yourself.
While the first option is, technically, safer, if you are wondering how to make money on Primedice, it’s probably with the latter.
For seasoned gamblers, there is also a more advanced automation tool, which allows you to develop your own automation rules and use one of the available betting strategies:
- Delayed Martingale
Unfortunately, nobody knows how to predict Primedice numbers, so it's all up to Lady Luck in the end.
- Hint: try to find your own Primedice strategy. All players have their own limits, and it’s something you must discover for yourself. Find a way to have fun whether you win or lose, and only play if you're enjoying your experience.
- +The best dice game in the industry
- +Full transparency
- +Very low house edge at only 1%
- -Their only game is dice
The VIP Club compensates for the lack of a welcome offer
Unfortunately, Primedice doesn't have any welcome bonuses.
This dice-based casino is so popular, it doesn't feel the need to offer one. Instead, it focuses on delivering a great player experience from the start.
That's not to say you can't get rewarded for playing at Primedice. Here are a few promotions that you can expect to find, mostly through its VIP Club:
- Rakeback: A personalized cashback, depending on your playing style.
- Specialty Challenges: Unique challenges that you won't find elsewhere.
- Dedicated Bonuses: Exclusive offers for VIP players.
- Gifts and Rewards: Besides virtual rewards and more traditional casino bonuses, you might also win physical gifts.
- Jackpot: 100 BTC jackpot, which can be won by any player (regardless of VIP level).
As you can see, most of the offers are highly personalized, which is definitely a positive as far as we're concerned.
Another interesting aspect of the VIP Club is that your engagement in the player community also counts towards your loyalty level. It's not just about how much you bet, but also how much you give back in terms of helping other players in forums or chat.
- +Personalized offers
- +High BTC jackpot
- +Rewarding VIP Club
- -No welcome offers
- -No advertised regular promotions on the website
Look & Feel
No visual clutter, but all the tools you need
Getting started at Primedice is pretty straightforward: just select your username, make a deposit, and you are ready to go.
The website has a very simple interface that the majority of players will already be familiar with, especially if they ever played at their partner casino, Stake.
There are no promotional banners, distracting artwork, nor any sort of visual clutter.
Besides its top menu, where you can choose the bet you want to place and roll the dice, you have:
- Your very own live stat board, which helps you keep track of your betting history.
- A winner's feed at the bottom, where all rounds are displayed. Don't worry: you can hide your username if you rather stay anonymous.
- The current BTC = USD exchange rate, for full transparency.
Another interesting feature is an active and helpful community chat on the left-hand side of the screen.
The website is also fully optimized for mobile use.
- +Streamlined layout with no visual clutter
- +Helpful tools such as the live stat board
- +Seamless navigation on mobile and desktop
Licensing & Safety
Reputable, mostly anonymous and licensed casino
Primedice has been around the block since 2013, making it one of the first serious casino platforms to operate with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. This has given it a buttoned-down reputation among the gambling community.
The casino also has a Crypto Gambling Foundation seal. This is a seal of approval from an impartial organization that assures you the casino is indeed trustworthy.
The fact that it operates with blockchain technology brings some serious advantages when compared to more traditional alternatives.
- Increased fairness
- Faster withdrawals
- Lower fees
Plus, thanks to some simple cryptography the player can rest assured that each roll is completely honest and random. This is often referred to as provably fair.
Another extra layer of safety and trust is that it operates with a Curacao Gambling License. Unfortunately, this means that players from a few locations cannot open an account, most notably in the United States and the United Kingdom.
While there is a KYC process, it's not required for all players and it's only requested in special cases. For most players, everything is done anonymously.
- +Mostly anonymous
- +Trusted Curaçao license
- +One of the oldest, most reputable Bitcoin gambling sites
- +100% provably fair
- +Crypto Gambling Foundation seal
- -KYC might be required in some cases
All the most popular cryptos, but no fiat currencies
Regarding payouts and withdrawals, Primedice is a gentle player:
- The maximum payout per bet is 5 BTC (other coins have different but similar amounts)
- There is no maximum withdrawal amount
- All Bitcoin withdrawals have a 0.0002 BTC fee – which is quite inexpensive
Once you have withdrawn your winnings from Primedice, you can convert them back to fiat money at your favorite exchange. Because the whole process is done with cryptocurrencies, it is fast, secure, and seamless.
Available Cryptocurrencies at Primedice
Although it started as a Bitcoin betting website, Primedice now lets you play and win with several different cryptocurrencies.
- Bitcoin Cash
You can exchange many different alt-coins and buy the cryptos right on the website, using its third-party provider, MoonPay.
There is, however, no option to play with fiat currency. This is, after all, a blockchain casino, first and foremost.
- +8 different cryptocurrencies are available
- +Option to buy cryptos directly on the website
- +Fast and secure payments
- +You can exchange alt-coins for the available cryptos
- -Small withdrawal fee applies
- -No fiat currencies available
Multi-channel approach and round-the-clock support
Customer service works great at Primedice. Support is available on a 24/7 basis via chat and email. In our experience, chat support was always very friendly.
Unfortunately, there is no FAQ or Help Center. You can, instead, find useful information on Primedice's forum and blog.
There is also a community chat, which is very helpful since the community is always eager to lend other users a hand.
You can also reach out to Primedice on many different social platforms:
Primedice is very active on all these channels, which helped create an engaged and very active player community.
The support team even asks for feedback on a regular basis and often puts customer's suggestions into practice.
- +24/7 live chat and email support
- +Very active social media channels
- +Customer support team asks for and acts on feedback
- +Forums, Reddit and Bitcointalk provide additional support
Let us know what you think about Primedice and this review
It's simple, payments are fast, and you can check your gameplay yourself. I can't find a reason to not give this casino 5-stars, if you like dice games. If not, just play at a different casino, lol.
I had an issue with the withdrawals once, but it was fixed fast, so I can't complain much. I don't really play it that often anymore, because I'm more into roulette and other games, but I still go back to it once in a while.
Post your review
Everybody will see your review
What you need to know before you get started
About the author