What Is EOS?
EOS is a currency that aims to be a better version of Ethereum. Given the current popularity of Ethereum, this is quite an ambitious goal.
EOSIO, the software that is the building block of EOS, offers a technology that can scale up to millions of transactions per second without incurring any costs for the user.
This low-cost scalability allows for a quick and easy implementation of decentralized applications and has generated interest around EOS.
Despite its potential, there are still very few blockchain casinos that support EOS payments.
Best EOS Casinos
While EOS casinos are still not as widespread as most other cryptocurrency casinos, there is enough variety that you can play all your favorite games with EOS.
As the currency becomes more popular, we expect to see more casinos adoting it. We will keep you posted. In the meantime, you still have a few good options!
At Stake, you can expect a traditional casino experience while still playing with EOS. There, you can play slot machines from mainstream providers and even place sports bets with your favorite currency.
Stake is a reputable brand that is beloved by many cryptocurrency gamblers. It has a reputable gambling license and many loyal followers despite not having a welcome bonus.
About Stake Casino
Stake is more than just a Bitcoin casino. It's got hundreds of odds on all the best sports, a fresh look, exclusive games, a top-notch VIP program, and no welcome bonus. That's right: you won't find a welcome pack at Stake, but you won't miss it. Instead, you can take advantage of provably fair games across the board, a fully disclosed house edge, and a wide array of rewarding promotions, including a $100,000 giveaway where you can win $5,000 every week.
Wagering Requirement -
No Deposit Bonus -
Live Chat Yes
Best EOS Dapps
Since the currency is Dapp-friendly, most EOS casinos are gambling Dapps where you can find provably fair games like roulette, blackjack, dice, and more.
Perhaps the most famous EOS Dapp is EarnBet, which was originally called EOSBet. Although this casino now accepts multiple coins and it is now based on the WAX blockchain, players could originally only play using EOS.
EarnBet has grown into an established brand featuring six original games, all provably fair, and a very generous cryptocurrency jackpot.
However, it has stayed true to its roots and it still operates EOSBet as a sister-brand catering to its EOS users.
Calling itself the 'first decentralized casino', EarnBet is a casino Dapp where you can play an adequate range of provably fair games with different cryptocurrencies. Unusually for a casino Dapp, you're also getting a welcome bonus on sign up. But it gets better: play regularly and you can even win a part of the casino's profit and lower the house edge!
Wagering Requirement 50x
No Deposit Bonus -
Live Chat Yes
Benefits Of EOS Casinos
The most important benefit of EOS is its speed. Transactions - including casino payments and withdrawals - are processed rapidly and at a very small cost.
Your hard-earned EOS also gives you voting rights when it comes to making decisions about the token. This unusual advantage can be very meaningful, especially if you invested heavily into the currency!
- High speed
- Very little cost
- Users get voting rights
Casino Games You Can Play With EOS
The small amount of EOS casinos has conditioned the variety of games on offer. However, you should still be able to play all your favorite games.
- EOS Slots: not long ago, slot machines where you could play with and earn EOS were very hard to find. Known providers were almost nonexistent! However, since Stake has diversified its game portfolio, you can even find slot machines from casino giants like Yggdrasil.
- EOS Poker: unlike slot machines, EOS poker games have always been available at EOS casinos. Don't expect to find real-life tournaments, however. For the most part, the available games are single-player video poker. Expect to find Texas Hold'Em and other popular poker variants.
- EOS Blackjack: it might be hard to believe, but not all EOS casinos offer blackjack. Gambling Dapps specialize in video blackjack (always provably fair, of course), where you play against the computer. If you're into live blackjack, you can find it at Stake.
- EOS Roulette: like blackjack, EOS roulette games are often provably fair and played against the computer. However, Stake casino does offer live roulettes where you can play against a real dealer!
If you'd rather play other games, don't worry: you can find EOS crash at both Stake and EarnBet!
Primedice, Stake's sister brand, operates one of the oldest cryptocurrency dice games in existence and is certainly worth a try: it also accepts EOS payments.
Deposits And Withdrawals
Deposit and withdrawing money with EOS is, for the most part, quick and easy.
Most gambling Dapps accepting EOS allow you to pay and play without providing personal information, thus protecting your privacy while gambling online. At online casinos like Stake, however, you may be required to go through a KYC check to verify your identity.
This identity verification is required at most licensed casinos in order to comply with gambling regulations. While it can be quite intrusive at certain brands, it's our experience that casinos accepting EOS try to be as accessible as possible when it comes to online payments.
EOS transactions are lightning-fast and hassle-free!
Playing It Safe
Since EOS is not a stablecoin (a cryptocurrency that is pegged to the value of a fiat currency), gambling with EOS comes with an added risk: price fluctuations.
While these fluctuations can work against you, they can also work in your favor: you may discover that yesterday's winnings have doubled overnight just because EOS became more valuable.
Both EarnBet and Stake, our top recommendations for EOS casinos, are safe and reputable brands where you should be able to play at ease. What's more, both hold valid gambling licenses.
If you're looking at other brands, however, we highly recommend you complete the following steps before investing your coin:
- Check professional casino reviews such as ours for a detailed look at the casino.
- Browse forums and the casino's social media pages and learn about the brand's reputation within the blockchain casino community.
- Play the demo version of the casino's games (if possible) before opening an account.
- Go through the EOS casino's terms and conditions to avoid unpleasant surprises. For instance, players from your country may not be eligible for certain bonuses.
You can also talk to the casino's customer support team to see if they offer assistance in your language, and to understand if the brand fits your personal requirements.
Are EOS Casinos Legal?
Just like most other crypto casinos, EOS casinos often exist in a legal grey area, especially in countries where online gambling is highly regulated.
For instance, players from the United States and the United Kingdom may struggle to find an EOS casino that accepts their custom, since their local gambling regulations are quite restrictive. Players from Australia and Canada tend to have an easier time playing at an EOS casino.
Regardless of country, Gambling Dapps are often more flexible and usually accept players from all over the world.
WHERE CAN YOU PLAY?
Check our casino reviews to know if an EOS casino accepts players from your region!
Best EOS Casino Bonuses
EOS casino bonuses and promotions are similar to other crypto casino bonuses, and often include:
- Deposit bonuses
- Free spins
- Casino jackpots
Just like in any other casino, bonuses at EOS casinos are subject to a few terms and conditions. As long as they're clearly explained and easy to find, the following rules are perfectly acceptable:
- You're often only entitled to one bonus per IP address. This is done to prevent bonus abuse: where the same person creates multiple fake accounts.
- Players often have to play through their bonuses a certain amount of times before withdrawing any related winnings. These are called wagering requirements.
- Bonuses may also be restricted to a certain country or region. That's why you should always make sure you provide accurate information about your address: otherwise, the casino may have a legitimate reason to withhold your winnings!
All bonuses at reputable EOS casinos should be optional. Some players prefer to play without them, using their own money and on their own terms.