Eos is the cryptocurrency that belongs to the EOSIO software. EOSIO is a blockchain architecture that was designed to enable the vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications. The software offers accounts, authentication, databases, a-synchronised communication and planning of applications. This results in a technology that is able to scale up to millions of transactions per second, without incurring any cost for the user. Eos also enables the quick and easy implementation of decentralized applications. Without a doubt, Eos is one of the most talked about blockchain projects of the moment. This has a couple of reasons. One of them being that it is aiming to be a better version of Ethereum. Given the current popularity of Ethereum, this is quite an ambitious goal.
Best Casinos To Play With Eos
There are a lot of casino Dapps available for players who choose Eos as a payment method. You can find a few of them if you scroll down. Here you can find the most common casino games like roulette, slots, baccarat, casino poker, blackjack and much more. These games won't be provided by the well known provider, but they are provably fair, which enables you to play worry free.
Benefits Of Eos
The most important benefit of Eos is the speed. Transactions are being processed rapidly, possibly millions per second, and at zero to little cost. It is also a benefit that Eos is built in common programming languages. And maybe the most unique benefit of all is that users of the Eos token get voting rights when it comes to decision makers within the company. It might seem unusual, but for heavy users this can have a big impact.
- High speed
- Very little cost
- Built in common languages
- Users get voting rights
Casino Games You Can Play With Eos
Right now there aren't many casinos yet that offers Eos as a payment method. However, there are a few and that amount will likely grow as the cryptocurrency becomes more popular. One outstanding casino is Eosbet. It has a license from Curaçao, so trustworthiness shouldn't be an issue. This casino made all the 4 (!) casino games it offers in house, but left out the most important ones. You cannot play Blackjack, Roulette or any slot machines yet. But if you want to explore Dice, Hi-Lo, Baccarat and Crash you're in the right place.
- Eos Slots: When you want to play in a casino using Eos as a payment method, it is a bit of a challenge to find regular slot machines at the moment. You'll mostly find a lot of dice games options, but it isn't likely that you'll find a casino that offers NetEnt games. With a bit of luck, you'll find casinos that offer games from smaller providers like Endorphina, Wazdan and Habanero. So you will at least find some familiar casino games.
- Eos Poker: You will be able to find quite a few casino poker options when gambling with Eos. However, if you want to play the table game of Texas Hold' Em, you have a better chance at finding it at its own platform.
- Eos Blackjack: It might be hard to believe, but not all Eos casinos offer Blackjack as a game. And those who do, don't offer live casino games. So if you are playing with Eos, you are limited when it comes to playing Blackjack. For now, at least. But if you are happy playing computer operated table games, which can be great fun, you have some options.
- Eos Roulette: Finding Roulette in an Eos casino might be the same challenge as finding Blackjack. Not all casinos, offer these games, as unlikely as it sounds. And with the absence of live casinos, you are limited to a few table game variations of Roulette.
Eos Casino Dapps
For the Roulette lovers, there is an Eos casino app on the market that only offers one game of Roulette.
Are you looking for more games? Then you can try your luck at BlueBet.
Deposit And Withdrawal
Making a deposit or withdrawal should be done as usual when playing in a casino. However, in a casino you are subject to their verification of your withdrawal and KYC process. Since apps don't need a license, but instead are provably fair, this isn't necessary. You'll immediately get the winnings transferred to your wallet. This might only vary if you play certain games. For example, if you play Roulette with multiple players, there is a period of time for everyone to place their bets and a set time for the game to take place. You'll only be paid after that as you won't know the results before.
Eos is super quick at zero to little cost.
Give it a try!
Eos casinos are usually a bit different from regular online casinos. The biggest difference is the type of games they offer. That is a good reason to be extra careful when it comes to licenses. If you ever find an unlicensed casino that offers games from big providers like Quickspin or Microgaming, you can always risk a small amount to test it. Even though you still shouldn't. But if a casino has no license, only accepts cryptocurrencies and doesn't offer any of the classic casino games, it's an entirely different story. In this case you should not risk it at all as chances are the casino will accept your deposit and then run with your money. Also, as Eos casinos are a bit different, it is extra important to pay attention to the terms and conditions. If anything seems unclear or shady, you can always contact customer support. That's another way to check if the casino is trustworthy.
Just like in any casino, if you get a bonus in an Eos casino, this is subject to a few terms and conditions. They should be easy to find at the bottom of the casino's website. For one you are usually only entitled to one bonus per IP address. You are also subject to wagering requirements before you can withdraw any bonus money. It is good to read about those before you start playing. And it might be possible to withdraw your own deposited funds before the wagering requirements have been met, but in most cases you will lose all your bonus money when making the request. Lastly, normally it is possible to deny a bonus. Accepting it means that you need to meet certain requirements in a certain amount of time and some players prefer to use their own money and play on their own terms.