When most of us think of jackpot games, we imagine slot machines with jaw-dropping payouts.
Progressive jackpots like Mega Moolah or Hall of Gods may come to mind. So can the rewarding prizes at fixed-jackpot slots such as Book of Ra or Ozwin’s Jackpots.
However, in the wonderful world of cryptocurrency casinos and Bitcoin jackpots, the word takes on a different meaning.
Besides traditional jackpot slots, cryptocurrency casinos can offer dice jackpots, roulette jackpots, and even casino-wide Bitcoin jackpots that may trigger with any game!
But the best thing about Bitcoin jackpot games is that they are inherently safer and fairer than regular jackpots.
Still not convinced?
In this guide, we will:
- Pick the world’s best Bitcoin casino for jackpots (and, yes, we will cover Dapps, too)
- Help you choose the right casino.
- Go through the pros and cons of playing jackpot games with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Give you tips on how to get started.
Where To Play Bitcoin Jackpots?
With more and more blockchain casinos offering Bitcoin jackpots, these games are becoming increasingly easy to find.
However, not at casinos offer the same kind of jackpots, with some specializing in one type of game.
That’s why it’s important to make a distinction between the following type of jackpot games:
- Lottery Jackpots
- Jackpot Slots
- Dice Jackpots
- Roulette Jackpots
- Special Jackpots
Let’s take a closer look at each of these Bitcoin casino jackpots and the websites where you can play them.
Who wouldn’t want to win the lottery and hit the jackpot? Well, crypto casinos do have that option – Bitcoin lottery offers with a jackpot are getting super popular these days.
Let’s look at our favorite option by casino giant BC.Game:
You can bag a crazy $100,000 in the lotto jackpot.
That’s a pretty juicy reward if you ask us! To participate:
- Buy lottery tickets. You can get them with BCL (BC.Game’s unique, lotto-only currency) or 32 other cryptos.
- Choose your numbers. Use the Auto-generate if you’re in a hurry or pick your numbers manually to bet on your lucky combination.
- Keep your fingers crossed. BC.Game draws six numbers – if you hit all of them, you get the jackpot!
Check out the BC.Game review we did for more comprehensive information on the casino or try your luck at the lottery here:
Bitcoin Jackpot Slots
Jackpot slots are, by far, the most popular and widespread of all Bitcoin jackpots.
In fact, nearly every singe Bitcoin casino offers at least one version of this highly-rewarding casino game, often more. The only exceptions tend to be casino Dapps or highly-specialized casinos (such as Primedice) that don’t have slot machines at all.
These popular games are, for the most part, thrilling experiences due to their extremely volatile nature. They don’t pay out regularly, but when they do, they can break the bank.
Jackpot slots come in two different flavors: fixed jackpots and progressive jackpots.
- Fixed jackpots are special prizes with lower odds and higher payouts than a regular win.
Before you can trigger them, you often have to complete a specific task, such as collecting jackpot symbols or finishing a bonus round.
Although we call them fixed jackpots, their value often depends on the size of your bet. Higher stakes will trigger higher jackpots.
- Progressive jackpots are also special prizes, although their value is always changing.
Every time a player places a bet on the game and doesn’t win the jackpot, part of the stake goes into the prize pool.
Consequently, the progressive jackpot increases with every spin. Since this applies to all players from all casinos offering the game, the jackpot can be astronomical.
The record for the highest win on a progressive jackpot slot currently stands at €18.9 million, and it was won on Microgaming’s infamous Mega Moolah.
It’s important to note that, despite their appeal, jackpot slots (particularly if progressive) have one significant drawback: their prizes are often in fiat money.
Regardless, you can play them at many blockchain casinos with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
The following are our top choices for blockchain casinos with Bitcoin jackpot slots:
Although each casino has its own benefits, all of the casinos above have a few advantages in common:
- They offer both fixed and progressive jackpot slots (other casinos only have one of the two).
- Their customer support goes above and beyond to help you.
- They have an impressive collection of games beyond jackpots.
- You can pay with a multitude of payment methods, including several cryptocurrencies.
Dice jackpots are another popular type of Bitcoin jackpot available at blockchain casinos.
In fact, these improved dice games are much more predominant at casinos where you can pay with cryptocurrencies than at traditional casinos, possibly due to the popularity of dice games in this niche.
Therefore, the jackpot prizes are almost exclusively in cryptocurrencies, which is a considerable advantage compared with jackpot slots.
It’s also important to note that most dice jackpots are progressive – with each losing bet, the prize pool increases.
LUCKY NUMBER SEVEN
Dice jackpots often reward players for hitting sequences of rolls with the lucky number seven – a favorite number of many online gamblers.
Although the games play out in virtually the same way, not all casinos offering Bitcoin dice games offer the same experience.
We’ve selected the following three as the world’s best if you’re playing a dice game with cryptocurrencies.
We might have listed three casinos above, but it’s fair to say Primedice is still our number one choice
Let’s have a closer look at why we chose this old-timer as the ultimate dice casino where you can win a jackpot.
Primedice is, arguably, the world’s best dice casino. This is no bold claim: the opinion is shared by many players and casino professionals alike.
Let’s have a look at why Primedice is such a great choice:
- Simplicity – there are no other games to distract you, no promotions (except for a VIP club), nor a fancy design. There’s just a simple yet excellent dice game.
Reputation – established in 2013, Primedice is one of the oldest Bitcoin casinos around, and it’s kept a pristine reputation throughout all those years.
- Community – the casino’s chat, live winner’s feed, and active forum help bring a social element to the lonely act of gambling online while safeguarding your privacy at all times, of course.
The cherry on top of the cake is Primedice’s progressive jackpot. Since Primedice has a large player base, it’s often at high values.
This Bitcoin jackpot is relatively straightforward: to win it, you need to roll 77.77 twice in a row.
However, only players with bets above 0.01 BTC will win the full jackpot. Lower stakes will only win a share of the prize pool, which can go as low as 1%.
Ever placed and won a straight-up single number bet at a Bitcoin roulette? If so, you must be familiar with the unparalleled thrill that comes from such an unlikely win.
Now, imagine paring that with a big, juicy Bitcoin jackpot. It sounds like a match made in heaven, doesn’t it?
Roulette jackpots that you can play with Bitcoin are like precious gems: although they are well worth the effort, they can be quite hard to find.
Luckily, we’ve done the dirty work for you. The following are our top picks for the best Bitcoin roulettes where you can win a jackpot:
Our top picks offer two completely different jackpot experiences. Let’s take a closer look at two of them: King Billy and Crypto Games.
King Billy’s roulette jackpot is a video table game developed by Playtech: Mega Fire Blaze Roulette.
Any bet on a single number can trigger the titular Fire Blaze round, where four different fixed jackpots are up for grabs.
Mega Fire Blaze Roulette is also the roulette jackpot game you can find at Bao Casino. However, we chose to highlight King Billy because its welcome bonus – at a staggering 5 BTC! – is much more enticing.
Crypto Games offers a progressive cryptocurrency jackpot that you can win while playing the casino’s provably fair roulette or dice game.
To win it when playing roulette, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must roll 7 four times in a row with the same cryptocurrency.
- All bets must be profitable.
Just like with Primedice’s Bitcoin jackpot, you need a bet above a certain amount (depending on your chosen cryptocurrency) to win the full prize pool. Lower stakes will only earn a share of the jackpot, which can be as low as 1%.
Special Bitcoin Jackpots
Special jackpots are Bitcoin jackpots that don’t fit any of the categories mentioned above.
Most commonly, you have to win a ticket draw to win the jackpot. You can collect the tickets when playing at the casino.
For the most part, these jackpots are exclusive to cryptocurrency casinos and, especially, gambling Dapps. These are the very best:
If you ever had a look at our True Flip review, you won’t be surprised it’s our number one pick for special cryptocurrency jackpots.
Let’s learn a bit more about their special Bitcoin jackpots.
True Flip’s jackpot rewards loyalty: the more you play the casino’s games, the better are your chances of winning it!
Here’s how you can participate:
- Opt in to the Flip’s Star program.
- Play games. Any games will do.
- Accumulate Flip points as you play along.
- Receive tickets from your points.
- Participate in the ticket draw for a chance to win the jackpot.
Besides the weekly Bitcoin jackpot, there are other rewards with more modest prizes up for grabs.
Similar to True Flip’s Bitcoin jackpot, EarnBet rewards you with a chance to win a jackpot when you play its games.
However, the fun takes place at a separate mini-game. Here’s how it goes:
- Bet over 0.000001 BTC on any of this Dapp’s games.
- Buy a jackpot token with an additional 0.00002 BTC wager.
- Roll a 7,777,777 to win the game – and take home the progressive jackpot!
Do note that the full amount of the ticket price goes into the jackpot’s prize pool. This means that this casino Dapp’s infamous BET tokens are not collected when playing the jackpot game.
Choosing the Right Bitcoin Jackpot Casino
If you read this far, you should know where you can find the best Bitcoin jackpot casinos by now.
Any of the choices listed above are great options, but deciding which one is the one for you is a different story.
Luckily, there are a few things you can always keep in mind when choosing the best Bitcoin casino where you can play jackpot games:
- Choose your style of Bitcoin jackpot
- Pick reputable casinos
- Consider other games and features
- Put it to the test
Choose Your Style of Bitcoin Jackpot
As we’ve covered before, dice jackpots and special jackpots are more common at specialized Bitcoin casinos and gambling Dapps. Similarly, jackpot slots are more readily available at more mainstream websites with thousands of games.
Unfortunately, this means you are unlikely to find more than one type of Bitcoin jackpot game at the same casino.
Because of this, before you seriously consider signing up at a new casino, you should decide which game is more important to you.
Are you looking for more regular payouts or that once-in-a-lifetime jackpot that might change your life?
- If you’re interested in more casual casino jackpots that pay out regularly, then you should head on out to casinos that have jackpot draws.
- If you’re really looking for life-changing jackpots, then your best bet is a more mainstream casino.
- If you want provably fair jackpots, then look for dice jackpots and gambling Dapps.
Pick Reputable Casinos
If there’s something you should make sure before you sign up at any casino is that it’s reputable and safe.
Our rule-of-thumb for this type of game is the same as always: prefer licensed casinos.
What’s more, you can – and should – try to learn as much about the casino as possible. You can look for information in the following places:
- Real user reviews.
- Industry forums (such as Bitcointalk).
- Expert reviews (such as ours).
Consider Other Games And Features
There is more to Bitcoin casinos than jackpot games, and it may come the day when you want to try something new.
For this reason, it’s always a good idea to choose casinos that have many games, or even casinos also offering a sportsbook.
Other important aspects to consider are the amount and value of the promotions that are available for you.
Put The Casino To The Test
The only way to know for sure if a casino is a right match for your playstyle is to try it first-hand.
The best part? You can do it without risking your hard-earned Bitcoin. Here’s how:
- Contact customer support and ask a few questions. If they are helpful and knowledgeable, you know you’re in the right place.
- Play in ‘play for free’ mode. This way, you can get a feel for the jackpot games even before signing up.
- Look for casinos with no deposit bonuses, which allow you to play and win for free before making your first deposit.
Reaching out to the customer support teams can prove quite rewarding. Not only will they let you know about any bonuses that you might have missed out on, but they can even offer you exclusive rewards you wouldn’t know about otherwise!
Bitcoin Jackpots – Pros And Cons
So far, we’ve covered what Bitcoin jackpots are, where you can play them, and which casinos you should choose.
However, we haven’t addressed one crucial issue: why you should play jackpots at blockchain casinos instead of fiat money casinos.
There are certainly benefits and disadvantages to both. Let’s have a look at them.
Why Should You Do It?
Slots, sports bets, jackpots, live casino games may be very different, but there is one advantage of cryptocurrency gambling that is common to all: cyberprivacy.
Only at Bitcoin casinos – or casinos offering other cryptos – can you truly protect your privacy.
This is true for many reasons and we cover them in detail in our anonymous Bitcoin casino article. The most relevant is that there is no middle man: at a blockchain casino, all transactions can be processed directly between the casino and you, with no need for a third-party like a bank or government.
Not only does this give you more privacy, but it also reduces processing fees and improves processing times, which are often instant.
KYC BE GONE!
Bitcoin jackpot casinos and, especially, gambling Dapps are less demanding when it comes to their ‘KYC’ checks, which require you to share personal information before you can withdraw.
What’s more, cryptocurrency casinos have lower operational costs, which means they can give you improved house edges and better bonuses across the board.
Just think about it. What would you rather receive – a $1000 bonus or one worth 1BTC?
In a nutshell, this is why you should play Bitcoin jackpots over fiat jackpots:
- More privacy
- Lower transaction fees
- Faster transactions
- More value for money on odds and bonuses
Why Shouldn’t You?
Cryptocurrencies can be fun and rewarding, but they come with an inherent risk: value fluctuations.
Whenever you deposit with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies – except stablecoins – you are, in a way, gambling. Why? Because your deposit may increase or decrease in worth overnight.
This can be seen as an advantage – you may end up with a much more valuable deposit, especially if the market is on the rise – but it certainly isn’t for everyone.
For this reason, and for regulatory reasons as well, not all casinos offer Bitcoin online jackpots. What’s more, cryptocurrency casinos are often less regulated than their fiat counterparts.
THE DRAWBACKS OF UNREGULATED MARKETS
Because there is a lot less regulation when it comes to Bitcoin jackpots, players have fewer legal protections.
In a nutshell, this is why you shouldn’t play Bitcoin jackpots over fiat jackpots:
❌ Currency fluctuations
❌ Fewer websites
❌ Laxer regulation
As you can see, there are more advantages than drawbacks.
We also believe that none of the disadvantages are necessarily negative. Currency fluctuations, for instance, are just an added plus for thrill-seekers out there.
The same can be said of the laxer regulation. That’s precisely what some players want.
What’s more, as long as you play at reputable Bitcoin casinos, safety and fairness shouldn’t be an issue.
Since virtually all cryptocurrency casinos offer at least some form of Bitcoin jackpot, you should have no trouble finding one.
The same can be said – although to a lesser extent – of most other common cryptocurrencies. Here’s a (by no means exhaustive) list of coins you can use to play jackpot games.
- Bitcoin Cash
At gambling Dapps, casino-specific bet tokens may be available, alongside other coins such as Tron and EOS.
How to Win Bitcoin Jackpots
We’re sorry to burst your bubble, but there’s no set way to guarantee a win when it comes to jackpots – or most other Bitcoin casino games out there. However, there is one way to really boost your odds of making a profit:
- Practice bankroll management: It’s as simple as it sounds! Set yourself a daily, weekly, or monthly limit so that you never exceed your bankroll. This way, you can focus on growing your balance rather than depleting and filling it up again numerous times.
We’ve got a dedicated guide to making a profit from BTC gambling that will provide a bit more insight on the topic.
Tips For Beginners
Have you never played a Bitcoin jackpot before? These tips might be helpful:
- Don’t bet more than you can spend – always set a budget and don’t go over it.
- Always start small – before you become a high roller, try placing lower bets.
- When playing a progressive jackpot, wait for when it’s over its theoretical drop rate – it’s more likely to drop then.
- If playing a jackpot slot, pick one with a higher RTP.
- Don’t forget: jackpot slots, dice, and roulettes have other prizes that you can win!
- Take advantage of bonuses and other rewards that can give you an ace up your sleeve.
- Play with common currencies before venturing into altcoins.
- Always play at trusted casinos and Dapps, preferably with a license.
- Play for fun – don’t see Bitcoin jackpots as an alternative to mining Bitcoin.
If you’re completely new to cryptocurrencies, we have another tip: always double-check your transactions!
Unlike credit card payments or bank transactions, there are no chargebacks nor another way to revert them.