Bingo has a long and complex history, a lottery-style game first originating in Italy in the 1500s. We won’t bore you with the details, but you should know that since its popularization in the 1920s, it’s been a casino staple all around the world.
It didn’t stop there. Community halls all around threw open their doors to welcome this game. Ask anyone over the age of 70, and they’ll fondly recount their memories of the ‘togetherness’ that bingo evokes. This is one of the reasons it has successfully stood the test of time.
Back to the present:
Today, you can enjoy hundreds of variations of bingo – including Bitcoin bingo.
What makes crypto bingo so special? Well, for starters:
- Lightning-fast deposits and bets
- Quick and easy withdrawals
- Little to no fees
Bingo-turned-crypto-fans around the world will be happy to know that in its transition to the blockchain world, bingo hasn’t lost the benefit that makes it so special: community.
Ready to learn more about playing bingo at Bitcoin Casinos? We’ve got you covered. In this guide, we’re going to:
- Take you through the best Bitcoin bingo sites and Dapps.
- Explore the different types of bingo you’ll find online.
- Walk you through how to play.
- Help you choose your ideal bingo casino.
If bingo’s already your thingo (too much?) you’re probably itching to jump into a game. You’ll find your fix at any of our 3 best Bitcoin bingo sites:
How We Decided
Still here? Great.
Now that you’ve seen our top picks, you might be wondering how we chose them. We won’t leave you in suspense. You should know that we have a tried and tested method for selecting the best casinos – for bingo or any other game!
- First things first, we create an anonymous account at any casino we deem promising.
- We test a bunch of their bingo titles, checking out RTPs, fairness, graphics, sound, and general gameplay.
- We look for any recognizable software providers in the site’s portfolio.
- If we’re happy with the above, we vet the casinos in terms of security, looking at their license, encryption technology, and other useful security measures they have in place (we would never recommend a casino that we don’t feel safe playing at).
- Once we’ve racked up some winnings (which happens more often than not), we test out the withdrawal process. We like to see quick withdrawals with little to no fees.
- Finally, we bug the customer service team with a bunch of different queries to see if they’re up to scratch.
Unpacking our Best Bitcoin Bingo Sites
There is no shortage of casinos offering Bitcoin bingo out there. That doesn’t mean they’re all good, though. We’ve applied the method we described above to all of our BTC bingo casinos.
The results? We’ve identified three casinos that all embody the following traits:
- Safe and secure
- Great reputation
- Top-tier bingo games
You already know our podium winners, but now we’re going to dive into what makes each of them so perfect in all things bingo.
BC.Game is a powerhouse when it comes to bingo. They have over 30+ bingo games you can play with Bitcoin. You’ll have access to a plethora of different themes, variations, and RTPs.
But that’s not really what makes this bingo site so special. We’ve mentioned the idea of ‘community’ a few times already, and we’re pleased to say that BC.Game Casino has put in the work to build a diverse community of players who connect via on-site chats and across social media.
Who says playing bingo online has to be a solo affair? Not BC.Game, that’s for sure. It certainly helps that there are so many bingo titles to talk about! On that note, you may be wondering: What’s the best Bitcoin bingo game to play at BC.Game?
We rounded up the team and asked them to test out a few of BC.Game’s top-performing bingo titles. After many wins, losses, and a few arguments, we still couldn’t settle on a single favorite.
Our compromise? Two favorites. Funnily enough, they’re almost identical (aesthetics aside) and both come from Belatra:
- Just a Bingo
- 88 Bingo 88
They’re probably the most straightforward bingo games out there, and that’s exactly why we love them. There are no flashy graphics and complex gameplay to contend with here. Only balls and numbers (a lot of them), and pleasing aesthetics to boot!
You’re left with two simple yet entertaining bingo games – both with excellent RTPs of 99%!
- 30+ bingo games
- Solid licensing
- Top-notch security protocols
- Well-loved by crypto gamblers
❌ Not all titles can be enjoyed in free-play mode
We’ll start off by addressing the elephant in the room – Stake’s online casino only has four classic/video bingo games. Four top-of-the-line titles, to be exact, made by the likes of Play ‘n Go and Skywind. In some circumstances, we believe in quality over quantity – and this is one of them.
Plus, Stake is constantly adding new games to their portfolio, and we’ve got reason to think their bingo section is in for an update sometime soon.
Can Stake’s selection of classic and video bingo beat BC.Game’s? No. But if you’re looking to try your hand at live Bitcoin bingo game shows, Stake’s your best bet! Can you sense a game recommendation coming on?
You can’t play bingo at Stake without trying Evolution’s Mega Ball (of course you can, but you’d just be losing out). This game embodies the best of what online bingo game shows have to offer:
- Provable fairness (you can watch the results unfold in real-time).
- Charismatic hosts.
- In-game chat.
- Plus a blockchain twist!
You can look forward to always getting at least one (often more) Mega Ball each round. You can use them to get more winning combos and crank up the multiplier – all the way up to x100.
What can you win?
Well, that depends on how much you bet. But let’s start with the RTP. You can expect a return of between 94.61% – 95.40%.
More exciting is that if the Mega Ball completes a line, you could win up to 1,000,000x your bet.
As you can imagine, there are a bunch of Ts & Cs involved, and you’ll find them in the game’s info section. Don’t let those stop you, though. You could be the next lucky recipient of a life-changing jackpot. Or, more likely, you could have a lot of fun. Both are alright in our books.
- Quality over quantity
- Most bingo games can be played in demo mode
- Great live bingo options
- Above-the-board security systems
- Fantastic reputation
❌ Selection could be better
Coming in hot with 40+ bingo games you can play with crypto is Rocketpot Casino. As you can imagine, this great selection comprises hits from big-wig providers like:
- Games Global
This selection is as diverse as they come, and die-hard bingo fans won’t have to look far to find new titles for a good while. This time, our team came up with a clear favorite (no arguments needed): Atlantis Bingo by Caleta.
This title combines mermen with gorgeous ocean scenes and engaging gameplay. We’re particularly fond of the soothing soundtrack with the accompanying sound of bubbles (who doesn’t love bubbles?).
Will you open up the pearl and extract the Extraball? We did, and you probably will too! This title is really generous with in-game bonuses.
- 40+ bingo games
- Big-name providers
- Reliable reputation
❌ Wagering requirements on all deposits
How to Play Bingo With Bitcoin
Online bingo is probably one of the easiest games you can play with Bitcoin. Just about anyone can play it and win – no critical thinking and plotting required. But if you’re new to the game, we’ll be happy to welcome you with a tutorial!
How to play:
The aim of the game is to complete a line, or pattern, of numbers on a card. It’s that simple.
Back in the day, you’d have to manually cross off your numbers as they were called out. Now, most games will automatically do it for you as the balls are randomly drawn. How convenient!
The different winning combos are usually displayed somewhere on the screen for easy reference.
If you’re ready to start playing – great – don’t let us stop you! But if you’re looking for a more detailed walkthrough of the entire process, we’ve also got you covered. Let’s start with everything you need to do before jumping into your first game:
- Sign up at your ideal bingo casino. Choose from our list or do your own research. FYI: We’ll give you some practical tips to help you choose a good casino in a moment.
- Deposit Bitcoin into your casino account. Alternatively, you can use Ethereum, Dogecoin, Tether, Tron, or any other crypto of your choice. Just make sure your chosen casino supports it.
- Choose a bingo game. Base your selection on good RTPs and well-known providers. We’ve already given you some options, but there’s more inspiration coming up soon.
Now we’re going to take you through how to play:
- Once you’ve chosen a game, you’ll find yourself facing a bunch of numbers and cards. You have the choice of betting, purchasing new cards, or getting rid of specific cards.
- When you’ve done any (or all) of the above, it’s time to hit the draw button. You can’t miss it!
- Watch as the balls roll out and (if you’re lucky) your numbers are crossed off.
Pretty simple, right? It also helps that each game has specific instructions you can check out before hedging your bets.
If you’re still a bit unsure, no worries. We’ve made a video to give you a practical example. It’s totally not just another opportunity to rave about our favorite BC.Game bingo title…
Different Types of BTC Bingo
Until recently, bingo was a bit of a one-trick pony. Nothing wrong with that, but there’s only so big a player base you can build by offering the same-old same-old. The weekly community hall session here…an occasional live game show there (yawn).
In 2023, you’ll find that bingo has really cemented its niche in the crypto gambling scene. With an ever-increasing demand for different options, more and more crypto bingo variants are popping up. How does one go about choosing between them?
Well, knowing how to differentiate between them is a good start. We can’t possibly cover all the variants out there, but we will unpack the 3 most popular versions of bingo you can play with Bitcoin.
Your grandma’s favorite! Just kidding. Classic bingo is for all ages, shapes, and sizes – especially since you can play it with Bitcoin or any other major altcoin. This used to be the most common variant until video bingo shimmied onto the scene (more on that soon).
You’ll recognize classic bingo games by their:
- Simple yet colorful graphics
- Straight-to-business gameplay
- Lack of clear theme (though not always)
Remember BC.Game’s Just a Bingo? It’s the perfect example of a great classic bingo game.
Less common than classic, video bingo is pretty exciting. It’s a step away from its classic cousin, but many bingo aficionados swear by it. Picture in-your-face themes, vibrant music, and flashy introduction sequences. More often than not, you’ll also notice moving icons within the game.
Paradise Trippies at BC.Game is a great example. Couldn’t you guess by the name alone? Our team couldn’t settle on ‘the best’ video bingo game, so we’ll shortlist some of our favorites:
- Bingo Bruxaria by Caleta
- Viking Runecraft by Play ‘n Go
- Immortal Romance by Microgaming
Live Bingo Game Shows
If you’re looking for a 100% provably fair, action-packed game of bingo, you should probably try out bingo game shows. This is by far the most personalized and social form of online crypto bingo. Here, you’ll place you’ll purchase cards, place bets, and watch live as the balls are drawn. You can even strike up a chat on the side if you’re feeling talkative.
We’re getting excited just talking about it. We can’t unpack live bingo without giving a shout-out to Evolution, possibly the best live casino provider out there. And their bingo shows are no exception. They really know how to throw a party, with a gorgeous set and professional host to boot.
How to Choose a Good Bingo Casino
There are so many crypto bingo casinos out there – a real mixed bag of great and not-so-great contenders. We’ve seen the good, the bad, and the downright ugly. Fortunately, you won’t need to worry about the latter two if you make your pick from our dynamic list at the top of this guide.
Still, we have so many options. How are you supposed to choose? The final choice is up to you, but you can use this quick guide to streamline the process:
- Make sure the casino you’re considering offers your preferred bingo variant. There’s no point signing up at a BTC bingo site that only offers classic bingo if you’re into live bingo or video bingo. In addition, you’ll want a good selection of your ideal variant to keep you busy.
- Make sure the site accepts Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals. All of our top-rated casinos do, but if you stray from our list, you’ll want to keep this in mind. Also, check out the max/min limits and fees before signing up.
- Consider the casino’s aesthetic. Do you like it? If not, you probably won’t enjoy signing in whenever you feel like trying your luck at bingo. Go for a casino that’s easy on the eyes. Extra points if it works well on mobile too in case you ever feel like playing on the go.
- Think about privacy. If you’re looking for a privacy-forward casino, any of our top picks will do. However, if anonymous gambling is a priority, you’ll want to consider a BTC bingo Dapp.
Bitcoin Bingo Dapps
Tired of filling out KYC checks and revealing your identity? If so, you’ll be happy to know that you don’t have to sacrifice anonymity when you play crypto bingo. You have Dapps to thank for that.
Bingo Dapps, or decentralized apps, are open-source applications operating autonomously on blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether.
Some perks you can enjoy while playing on a Dapp instead of your traditional crypto casino:
- Complete anonymity
- Total transparency
- No fees
It almost seems too good to be true, and that’s probably why there aren’t that many crypto Bingo Dapps out there. And since most of them don’t have licenses, it’s essential to find those that are safe and secure with stellar reputations.
Well, we’ve found all that and more with:
One of our all-time favorite crypto bingo Dapps, BetFury has 35+ titles to choose from. Their selection comprises classic, video, and live bingo. Talk about an overachiever!
When you consider such an impressive selection and the guarantee of anonymity, you might question why you’d play at any casino other than a Dapp in the first place. Well, here’s the caveat. BetFury has only recently obtained a Curaçao license and hasn’t established much of a reputation in the industry…yet.
We felt safe playing at this Dapp, which is why we’re happy to recommend it. But if you’re looking for a bingo casino with a long and solid track record, best stick to sites like BC.Game and Stake.
Just like slots, crypto bingo is a game of chance. There’s nothing you can do to guarantee a win, though some gambling enthusiasts will try to convince you otherwise. But (you saw this coming) there are a few strategies you can employ to help maximize your gameplay and increase your chances of making a profit in the long run.
Curious? Here they are:
- Bet on all available cards – If you think about it, the more numbers you bet on, the higher your chances of winning. Some games allow you to purchase more than 4 cards, and this is a good call if you’re planning on keeping your bingo session short and sweet.
- Set a budget – And stick to it! It’s all too easy to stretch your bankroll too thin when you’re on a losing streak. Unfortunately, this just means less fun for you in the near future. Decide on how many cards you’re willing to buy and the size of your bets before jumping into a game.
- Avoid duplicate numbers – If one of your cards has a bunch of duplicate numbers, you should probably exchange it for another, since the chances of the same numbers being drawn are quite slim.
Phew, you made it! At this point, you can probably get away with calling yourself a crypto bingo aficionado. If you’ve stuck around for this long, you’re truly in the know about what makes playing bingo with Bitcoin and other cryptos so much better than the traditional online alternative.
Faster withdrawals, lower fees, and even anonymity are some key benefits to remember. We’ll keep updating our dynamic list with these values in mind as well. And by the way, good luck – the balls are officially in your court.
Start your journey at one of our favorite sites: