Crash is a game that was especially designed by and for crypto gamblers.
It's a relatively simple game, although there are a few different types:
- Often the games are developed in-house by the casinos and Dapps, which means they're often very plain.
- Some Crash games, however, are more sophisticated, with higher-quality graphics.
- Most Crash games are provably fair.
Despite a somewhat rough outer shell, it's probably the best new casino game that you'll try.
Where To Play The Bitcoin Crash Game?
Let's start with some bad news: Crash is not the easiest casino game to find. This happens for a couple of reasons:
- It's a recent game, and not all gamblers are aware of it yet.
- No major game studios such as NetEnt and Microgaming have Crash games on their portfolio yet.
- Its close connection with the crypto casino world means it's somewhat of a niche game.
But don't worry: one of our top-rated casinos comes with an exciting Crash gambling game, which they developed in-house.
We're talking about Stake casino, of course, which offers a provably fair version of the game.
About Stake Casino
Stake is unlike any other Bitcoin casino. It's got a fresh look, modern games (including a few exclusives), a top-notch VIP program, and no welcome bonus. That's right: you won't find a welcome pack at Stake, but you won't miss it. With provably fair games across the board, a fully disclosed house edge, and a wide array of rewarding promotions, you'll know exactly what's in store for you from the get-go. All in all, Stake is a casino where transparency is paramount.
Wagering Requirement -
No Deposit Bonus -
Live Chat Yes
Bitcoin Crash Dapps
The Crash Bitcoin game is much more widely available at Dapps than at regular online casinos.
Since these platforms often create their own provably fair games and cater exclusively to crypto players, they tend to offer more regularly.
Let's have a closer look at some of the best gambling Dapps where you can play Crash with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Its house edge when playing Crash is only 1.5%, which makes it a very competitive product.
If you play enough, you can even get your hand on some tokens that entitle you to a part of the house profits!
Nanogames is a Dapp that offers 4 different games, including Crash.
The games are all based on Ethereum smart contracts, which means they are provably fair.
This Dapp also has a chat where you can communicate with other players if you feel like it.
How To Choose A Good Casino For Crash
Now that you know where you can find the Crash gambling game, it's time to learn how to choose the best casino or Dapp.
We can't make that decision for you, but we can leave you with a few helpful tips that might help you with your choice.
- Look For Other Games
- Check Out The Available Payment Methods
- Browse Forums For Hints About The Casino's Reputation
Look For Other Games
Before you start playing at a Bitcoin Crash casino, it might be a good idea learn which other games are available.
- It's never a bad idea to play something different once in a while, even if you really don't mind playing Crash exclusively.
If you can find all the games you want to play in the same place, then this might be the right Dapp or casino for you... especially if the games are provably fair!
Check Out The Available Payment Methods
Since Crash was developed with Ethereum in mind, some Crash casinos only use Ether as a currency.
If you prefer to play with other currencies (and yes, even with Bitcoin), then it's a good idea to check if they're available at the casino before signing up.
Browse Forums For Hints About The Casino's Reputation
The world of blockchain casinos and cryptocurrency gambling is new and relatively niche, but Crash is even newer.
Therefore, it's a good idea for you to look for as much information as possible about a casino before creating your account.
A good place to start is at blockchain forums, where real gamblers share their first-hand experience about the casinos.
- The opinion of the majority is what you should look for; if almost all critics are negative or positive, that's a good indicator of the casino's reputation.
- Take individual critics with a grain of salt, since they can be very subjective.
TRUST THE EXPERTS
Online reviews written by professionals and comparison websites can also help you decide if the casino is trustworthy or not.
Playing Crash With Cryptocurrencies
Inspired by the natural fluctuations of coins such as Bitcoin and Ether, Crash is a game with cryptocurrencies in mind.
It's not hard to find casinos where you can play with the strongest cryptos, such as:
Unusually, it's actually easier to play Crash with cryptocurrencies than it is with fiat money!
Just like with casinos, the number one cryptocurrency for Crash gambling Dapps is Ethereum, but there are other cryptos available:
- Bitcoin Cash
Is It Safe To Play Crash With Bitcoin And Other Cryptos?
Crash is popular with many blockchain technology enthusiasts that might not be too familiar with the world of online casinos.
If you're one of those players, or you're looking to get started, there's one important piece of information that you should know:
Online casinos (including the casinos and Dapps where you can play the Bitcoin Crash gambling game) are always safer and more trustworthy if they hold a reputable gambling license.
So yes, it is safe to play the Crash gambling game with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, if you do it at a fully licensed casino.
What's more, since the game came out of the crypto-sphere, it's relatively easy to find provably fair versions of Crash. Those are the safest, especially if the casino is a verified by the Crypto Gambling Foundation.
Crash was inspired by the cryptocurrency market, with its volatile price movements that spike and, sometimes, crash.
Its gameplay is extraordinarily simple:
- You choose how much you want to wager.
- You're then entered in the next available round.
- You'll see a line graph going up.
- When the line crashes, you will lose your wager.
- If you stop before the crash, you win, and your bet will be multiplied by the number on the screen.
That's it, really. Most games take place in only a matter of seconds, so it's as quick as it's easy to learn!
Crash Gambling Tips For Beginners
Crash might be straightforward and easy to get into, but it's still a game of chance where everything can go very right, or very wrong.
If you're a newcomer to Crash - and, especially, if you're a new gambler - it might be a good idea to keep the following tips in mind:
- Prefer licensed casinos over unlicensed ones.
- Play on provably fair Bitcoin Crash games.
- Never spend more money than you can afford.
- Having fun should always be your number one priority.
- If there's a chat or player interaction, remember to be sociable, polite, and to keep the game fun for everybody.
- Take some time to learn the specific game rules, as these may vary slightly with Crash.
- Always start conservatively with your bets, especially if you're not comfortable with the rules.
- If it's going well, you can try waiting a bit longer before cashing in your winnings.
- Leave the game to cool down once you hit a losing streak.
- Never chase losses.
- Never break any casino rules.